Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Minnie Mouse Ears

We went through a bunch of our old stuff that was packed away in some bins. We got rid of a lot of old stuff I'm not sure why we were holding on to in the first place. I also found so many fun things and a lot of things that brought back so many memories. One of the fun things I found were my Minnie Mouse bride ears I wore five years ago at Disneyland for our honeymoon. They will go great in her new Minnie room so we took them home and tried them on. Little did I know when I put those ears on for the first time that five years later I would have an adorable daughter to share them with.
While I was taking pictures, she wanted to hold the camera and take pictures of herself. As soon as I took the camera away this is what happened. Here is her classic mad-give-me-what-I-want-or-I'm-going-to-throw-a-fit-face!. Haha.

No comments: