Monday, April 23, 2012

Meeting Baby Brayden

Jessalyn and I got into Colorado on Thursday night and we got to meet new baby Brayden Bernal Pacheco on Friday. His middle name is after his grandpa. My dad. He is a little mini Bernal because he has his long skinny hands.
Jess wasn't quite sure what to do with him. She thought he was pretty cute though and kept petting his head and touching his face. She isn't quite gentle enough for a newborn so I have to tell her to be nice but it's still cute.
Brayden is so adorable and such a peaceful little baby. We've been out with him to the store and out to eat and you almost forget he is there because he doesn't even make a peep. He looks so much like his big brother and his daddy. My brother has some very dominant genes. Haha. It's so funny when you're around a newborn you forget how little they are. I'm happy we get to spend some time with Quyana and the boys.

1 comment:

whitney said...

yay! yay! for a new nephew! He's such a pretty baby :)