Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baskets and Dresses!

Easter morning before we went to church, we let Jess look at what she got in her Easter basket. This was my first time ever putting an Easter basket together so I had a lot of fun with it.
She got lots of fun stuff like eggs filled with fruit snacks and other yummy baby snacks. Little Minnie Mouse and Dora containers, a Dora bowl and cup, a bunny sippy cup, a Barbie Easter book, a little stuffed puppy with bunny ears, Goldfish, a giant Minnie Mouse pen, a little Barbie doll wearing an Easter dress and bunny ears and holding a little bunny and her favorite thing I think was the little Cabbage Patch doll dressed up as a purple bunny.
Jordan and I got baskets for each other and Penny even got her own basket with a pink stuffed animals, little tennis balls and and some puppy snacks in eggs.
Then we went to church with Jessalyn all dressed up in her pretty Easter dress. It's not very easy keeping an 18 month old occupied at church for three hours. I even had to chase her up all the way to the front during sacrament a few times. I got the chance to speak at church for my first time ever. I was very nervous and all I could hear was Jessalyn yelling "Mommy" from the back. But it went by fast and we survived the rest of church. Then we had a delicious Easter dinner at James and Heather's followed by an Easter egg hunt. That post is here
We all definitely had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

I so know what you mean about keeping a child occupied during church. I take Mackenzie out to the foyer and she runs straight to the last wards nursery and finds grandma and grandpa