Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The 4th!

We got to spend our 4th of July at the amusement park we have here called Worlds of Fun. We started out the day at the water park Oceans of fun. It felt so good being in the water because it was so hot and humid outside.

Jessalyn was very patriotic in her little red, white and blue outfit. We got to ride on the carousel with her and she loved it! Jordan got to the park earlier than us so he rode a bunch of the roller coasters earlier that day.


It was so hot and muggy out that day that my body just couldn't handle it. After a long day out in the humidity I think I got heat exhaustion because I'm not used to it yet. Jordan had to end up taking us girls home so we missed the fireworks that night. I was really sad about it and wanted to stay but I think I would have passed out if I stayed any longer.



So we got home and cooled off and took some pictures together with our matching bows. We had a great time even though it ended kind of short and Jessalyn didn't get a chance to see any fireworks.





No comments: