Monday, July 11, 2011

A look back...

This is a random post but I was looking through some old pictures and came across these. Some of them are fun memories to look back on.



Apparently I like to do this pose. Haha. The first picture was when I was about twenty. Before I was married and living in my tiny studio apartment by myself. My BFF came to visit me for a quick trip and of course we had to have a little photo shoot. If you ask Sarah I'm sure she would know the exact date this was. The second picture was right after Jordan and I got married. Maybe just a few weeks. I decided to slowly start chopping off my hair right after we got married.




This was in December 2006. Just a month before we got married at my cousin's wedding. Jordan just turned 22 and I was 21.
We went to Portland, Oregon with Jordan's parents around spring or summer of 2007 for his Grandpa's wedding. I loved it there. It was so beautiful and we even thought about moving there. The number one thing I wanted to do while we were there was go to Roloff farm from the TLC show "Little People Big World". We only got to go as far as this sign because the farm was closed. But I was still excited.


We took a little weekend trip out to Sedona and the Grand Canyon a few months after we got married. I think this was around Fall time in Arizona because I was dressed in a sweater. That was such a fun little spur of the moment trip.



And this was the super bowl last year. We had a super bowl party with Jordan's family. James and Heather and the boys came to visit too so it was a nice to have his family all together. Little did anyone know that baby Jessalyn was in my tummy at this time. I took the pregnancy test that Friday two days before the super bowl. It was a fun little secret that the two of us had. I was about five or six weeks. We told only close family a few days later after we had our first dr. appointment.



So there was a fun little look back with pictures!

No comments: