Saturday, July 9, 2011

9 Months Old!

Jessalyn turned 9 months old today!
She has the cutest personality ever. She likes to shake her head no. I don't think she knows what it means but she does it to be funny. I think she learned it from me because I would shake my head and say no when I didn't want her doing something. All she does is laugh at me.

She is a girl of a million faces. She gets that from her daddy for sure.

We decided to go out into the sticky, humid heat to have our monthly photo shoot. Then we went to the pool to cool off. She learned how to 'jump' in from sitting on the ledge into daddy's arms. She got pretty excited about it and kept doing it.

She loves music so much. She is our future musician. She even started dancing to it. She does a little booty shake. Haha. We have a little bit on our YouTube video.

Her favorite snack right now is goldfish. She gets so excited as soon as her take out the bag. Usually if she is a little fussy sometimes a goldfish can calm her down right away.

She has become very attached to me. I'm home with her all day so she us so used to having me around all the time. She cries for me even when I leave her with daddy just to go to the bathroom. The other day I left her with daddy while I took a quick shower and she came crawling into the room looking for me. She's gotten very good at saying "Mama" and says it whenever she wants me. It's so cute. It melts my heart each time.I love my baby girl more than anything and love watching her grow. It's so exciting seeing all the new discoveries she finds each day. I also know we are going to have our hands full when she starts walking. She is pulled up on everything and anything she can and has started getting into drawers. uh oh...haha.


No comments: