Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quotes To Live By

I've read this quote a few times before but at this point in my life it really hit home. It really makes me think about the relationships you have in your life and how much they change as time goes on. Sometimes they change for the better and sometimes they change in ways that you never thought they would. I've been in situations where I've tried really hard to make certain relationships work but in the end you realize that it's not really meant to be.

I have always been a firm believe that everything happens for a reason. I question what the reasons are but even though it may hurt at the moment, it was the right reason in the first place. I've learned that it's best to just move on and not dwell on it. I've grown up so much in the past few years. I think I grew up faster than some people that are pretty close to me. I found the love of my life at nineteen and got married at 21. I was already starting my dream career out at the age of 20 and became a mom at 25. Sometimes a lot of those things don't happen until someone is in their thirties. I've made big decisions for my family which has made me grow up even more. I'm 26 now and I could say now that I really know who I am and what I want.

I'm so thankful for my husband. He is truly my best friend and the one person I can count on when it comes to anything. He knows my deepest fears and secrets and sometimes he knows how I'm feeling even before I do. I'm thankful to have my daughter who will grow up to be my best friend like it was with my mom. I'm thankful that I have that stability in my life to know that whoever changes around me that I still have them to never question where we stand.

I'm also thankful for the close friendships I have but I realize more and more that they are few and far between. I hold on to the ones that are worth it and move on from the ones that don't make the same effort that I do. Life is too short.

1 comment:

Best friend quotes said...

Wow, I love these quotes.
They are very inspirational.
Thanks for sharing!