Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Picture an Hour

I saw one of my favorite bloggers do this and thought it was a fun idea. Basically it's Jessalyn every hour of today from when she woke up to when she went to bed. It was a very laid back day today and we just stayed home. She wasn't feeling too well and had a runny nose.


Hour one: we usually wake up and watch a little bit of tv while we eat some breakfast. This morning she decided to pick out which bag she wanted from the Vera Bradley catalog. Haha.
Hour Two: Her daily routine consists of taking all of her babies out of her toy crib and sitting in it for a little while. Sometimes she likes to take everything out from the drawer in the crib. It has a lot of fun stuff like bracelets and her own cell phone.

Hour Three: Snack time! She was eating some cut up bananas and of course sharing them with Puppy.


Hour Four: More play time! I don't know why I bother sometimes but during the day I put all of her babies back in her crib and as soon as she sees me doing that she goes and takes them all out again.


Hour Five: Nap time. She looks like a peaceful little angel when she sleeps.



Hour Six: After nap time, it's time for lunch. I usually have to share with her some of whatever I'm eating.



Hour Seven: Reading her favorite book in her favorite chair. She looks really into it doesn't she. Haha.


Hour Eight: Helping mommy put away the laundry while she plays with her baby.


Hour Nine: Snack time again. She was stealing my yogurt from me. I would give her a spoonful she would walk away and eat then come back for more.


Hour Ten: Daddy's home! And she REALLY wanted him to hold her if you can't tell by her face.


Hour Eleven: Dinner time! Dinner isn't usually this messy but we were eating beans so of course she has to have some too. And she had to take big handfuls and feed herself.


Bath time. This was right after dinner. I had to have daddy help me take off her messy clothes so I could put her in the bath right away. I think bath time is her favorite part of the day. It has been since day one.



Hour Twelve: Sleepy time. After her bath we put on her nice warm jammies. She hung out with daddy for a little while and helped him finish his homework. She was also petting his beard. It was almost like she just discovered it. lol. Then it was time for milk and fell right to sleep.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

She is adorable! I love the just-woke-up hair. I wonder why I bother picking up Addie's toys too since she scatters them everywhere soon after. Addie loves bath time as well. Cute pictures!