Thursday, August 28, 2014

Random Happenings

My favorite time of year has rolled around! Consignment sales! I'm like a kid in a candy store when I get to go to a sale. I went to check out a few the other day and Jess got to join me. She had to take a picture by the balloons. We went sale hopping and the kids favorite part was getting to play with all the toys.

Jess spent some time with daddy a few days ago and she brought her and Jayven some bath toys from the dollar tree. She was so excited to give it to him.

Occasionally we go to the drive thru car wash and Jess likes to pretend she's not scared but starts freaking out as soon as it starts. So we unbuckle her seatbelt and she gets to sit up with us.
After the car wash we went to costco and Jess found this really cute blanket with a stuffed animal. She said "mommy, take a picture to me."  It was not fun trying to leave and telling her we weren't going to get it. 
She put this bandaid on her face and wanted me to take a picture of her. She's just like her mom. She always wants me to take pictures of her.
And sometimes she doesn't have to ask me to take pictures of her. I just want to because she's just so darn pretty!

This silly boy has some pretty serious facial expressions. He was getting frustrated because I mixed his goldfish with puffs. Whenever he got a puff out he would put it in his mouth and realize it wasn't a goldfish and would make a silly face then throw it off to the side. Now I know better not to mix them. Haha.

Sister laid out this blanket for her baby dolls and he kept trying to lay on it. 
And then she wanted to take a picture with Jayven and the tiny baby doll and said "We're a full family." But Jayven wasn't having it so I didn't get a picture with him in it on time.
Jess found the perfect goldfish! They are princess goldfish and they are pink! She was so super excited about them.

No comments: