Thursday, August 28, 2014

Preschool!

Jess started preschool last week! We are doing a preschool co-op with 9 other families in our ward including a neighbor. She goes two days a week for about 3 hours. We switch off houses each week so I will get a chance to teach all the kids.
This was her first day. All the kids were getting together to take pictures and she was too shy as usual.
She's always very shy in the beginning but warms up pretty fast and becomes a lot more outgoing. The good thing is she knows everyone so it's a lot easier for her to warm up and be social.
I always ask her what she learned and she always tells me "I don't want to talk about it." Not because she didn't have a good time. I know she did but she's just sassy like that.
Thanks to my dear friend Heidi for taking these pictures.
She is growing up too fast!!

No comments: