Thursday, June 28, 2012

Organization

My crafting/ sewing/ makeup desk always seems to turn into a cluttered mess. No it doesn't always look like this. It actually only looked this bad because I was in the process of going through and getting rid of a lot of things. I don't know how many times I have organized this thing. This probably wont be the last. 
Here is the before picture.

I love my desk because it's like my very own little space where I put all the things I love. Here are some close ups of some of my picture frames and other things I have on my desk. 
Here I have a beautiful picture collage thing of Hanson with little buttons and some Hanson themed silly bands I got from a concert.. Then I have a ticket stub from the first time I saw them in Tucson. 
Here is some other random storage stuff and some of my smelly good stuff. 

 I've already posted about my makeup organization and it's pretty much still the same. Underneath my little makeup drawers I have little drawers for some scrapbooking stuff and sewing stuff and the big one on the bottom is scrapbooking paper and stickers.
And here is another view of some of my pictures on the top of my desk. One of my pop of course!
And here is my little sewing station. It's a work in progress. I'm slowly building my sewing  supply. 


 And here is the after. Much better! We'll see how long it lasts. 
 

No comments: