Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jessalyn's Wish List

 Well technically it's my wish list I made for Jess. But I'm pretty sure she would want it all any way. Haha. Since her birthday is coming up in a few months, I thought it would be fun to look at.
 Jordan would tell me she needs all this like she needs a hole in the head but it's still fun to dream. 
She needs this cute horse and a canoe and a little girl fishing to go with her dollhouse. 
She can never have enough things for the babies in her dollhouse. How cute are these little accessories! Look at that little bouncer seat!

One thing you know I will be doing is decorating her house for the holiday. What cuter way to do it with a little fireplace that has a little holiday wreath and a comfy little Christmas blanket.

 She already has a little grill for her house but not one as fancy as this one. And look at that comfy little lounge chair!
 Right now her house consists of 4 little girls and only one little baby boy. I think these girls need an Older brother, right.
Her house already has a Grammy so now she needs a  Grandpa. I'm sure Jordan can appreciate this one since he comes with his own golf clubs.
Another thing she absolutely loves is her baby dolls. She always has to have one with her. She has a few already but a little girl could never have enough dolls. She loves strollers or wagons or anything she can push or pull her babies in. Look at this adorable little pink wagon! I'm pretty sure she needs it.
 And this one squirts bubbles while she walks. How cool is that!
She has a few babies but her favorite type is these kind. This is called a Little Mommy Baby so new. So cute! 


 And l look at this carseat/ doll carrier! Doesn't it look like a real one. So cute! I found it on Toys r us.com. I'm pretty sure she needs this to add to her collection.
 She already has strollers for her baby but she does need a tiny little pack n play and a little play gym and bouncer seat! Too stinkin cute! 
And since she's soon to be starting the road to potty training, what better way to get a doll for her that goes to the potty. This is another Little Mommy doll. And as I'm typing this, Jess is pointing at the computer saying "Oh Baby! Baby Caca" lol.

Please tell me I'm not the only mom who gets this excited about toys! Haha.

No comments: