Sunday, June 24, 2012

Golf

 Yesterday Heather and I took Roman and Jess to play a little miniature golf while the daddies and the older boys hit some balls at the driving range. 
Jess didn't quite get the whole hitting the golf ball with the club concept but her and Ro Ro had a fun time throwing the balls in the holes.

She did look pretty darn cute with the tiny golf club. 




 Roman got the idea. He just needs to work on his technique a little bit. Haha. They are starting out early and practicing so they can hit some balls on the golf course with their daddies when they are older. Jordan is very proud!

I attempted to hit a few balls too. I need a little practice. Heather and I decided we probably should get a little more into golf since Jordan and James love it so much. And we started talking about the pink golf bags and cute clothes we would wear. So if I was rich and could go golfing with Jordan here is what I picked out.


 These Nike golf shoes are so cute!
I also love this whole ensemble here. That braid is very cute golf hair and I'm going to need to find some Hello Kitty golf balls.
This golf bag is totally calling my name. Isn't it beautiful!

 And here are some cute outfits to wear out on the golf course. Cute argyle sweats, polos, plaid, and khaki!



No comments: