Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jessalyn's fave things of the moment!

Okay snuggling with daddy is always her favorite thing but this picture was just too cute not to put on here.



A few weeks ago I let her play with my straw from my Frappuchino and she somehow learned how to get some out. She had a weird look on her face and I noticed she had a tiny bit of my drink in her mouth. Oops! No more of that. So we decided to get her own cup with a straw and she is super excited to use it. She still gets surprised at first when cold water comes out of the straw. Haha.





We finally tried out this little mesh feeder. She went to town with an apple. She thought this was pretty awesome and it kept her pretty occupied for a few minutes.





Just like mommy, she's already getting into makeup. I sat down on the floor to put on my makeup while she played. She ditched all of her toys and went straight for my makeup. It was pretty amusing and tasty.




We got her a little chair to put at the dinner table with us. She's pretty excited to have her own chair. She got to try one out when she borrowed her cousin Romans so we decided she needed one of her own. Yum! She's really loving those sweet potatoes. Her favorite foods so far are Applesauce, Pears, Squash and Apple blueberry. It took her a while to get used to bananas and sweet potatoes but now she loves them. We're still working on peas and green beans.


No comments: