Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cousins

At least once a week we go over to James and Heather's for dinner or for the daddies to play some video games. Jessalyn likes to go to play with her cousins. She is a little more fun now that she can crawl around. She absolutely loves Logan. And he is so good with her. He thinks she is the cutest thing.
Roman is not quite sure of her yet but he is pretty sweet to her. One day when she was crying he found her binky and brought it over to her. Heather and I thought it was pretty funny because he was probably thinking "Here...this calms me down!" lol. Too bad she only uses a binky to play with and not to suck on.


We were having fun taking pictures and he wanted to see them right after we took it.

They were both fighting for my lap so I had them both on my lap together. Aren't they cute!

And here's all the cousins with Uncle James in the background.


This is her favorite thing to play with at their house!


No comments: