Saturday, March 19, 2011

Riding in Cars with Boys...


We got a chance to go to a big car show in downtown KC with James and Heather and the boys. All the boys were in Heaven! I was too when I got to sit in my dream truck. A Tundra! But it must be in black. Can't you totally see me driving around in that! It was beautiful and perfect....one day when my husband is a Chiropractor :)
Jessalyn said she wants this car above but in PINK....of course. Haha.



Jordan was so happy sitting in this car but I'm not sure what it was or what's so special about it. It must be really fast or something. These boys were having so much fun because they were able to sit in all of the cars. Logan and I would take turns sitting in the drivers seat in each car.


And the other day we found the perfect car for Jessalyn! It's her color, her style and her size. She thought she looked pretty awesome in it too. Look at her waving in her sweet new ride.




No comments: