Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Purple People Eater



Or Purple anything-I-can-get-my-hands-on Eater! Haha.


She's big enough now to wear her cute flower shoe socks and purple headband she got from my old friend Rebecca! She loved playing with the flowers on her feet.



Here's my little drool monkey trying to take a bite out of her book.
Yay she was finally able to sink her gums into her book!

Yesterday I was watching videos from her birth and the first few weeks of her life and it's ridiculously crazy how much she has changed. It has only been five months and she looks so different and has learned so many new things. It's crazy how much happens in the first year of their lives. I'm definitely cherishing every moment of it and I'm so lucky I'm able to stay home with her everyday and watch her change.

No comments: