Saturday, July 31, 2010

Questions of the Week

Mood:
Tired but relaxed

What’s the weather like out your way?
Sunny, hot and humid

Your favorite purse?
At the moment I'm using one that I got from Old Navy on sale. It's very sloucy and has pink and red and green flowers on it. I've been getting a lot of compliments on it. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but I'm loving it at the moment.

Flip-flops: yay or nay?
Flip Flops are my shoe of choice. That's what I wear the majority of the time except for during the winter.

What’s one of the best experiences you’ve had lately?
Feeling my baby girl move around and kick in my belly all day long :)

What’s your favorite facial feature?
Hmmm...I don't know? My skin? lol

Favorite summer reading?
I actually haven't read a whole lot this summer but I keep wanting to pick up a new book. Maybe that's what I should do.

Outfit:
Right now I have a floral print top and some bermuda shorts.

Weekly goals:
To work out a little and eat as healthy as possible.

No comments: