Wednesday, August 4, 2010

10 More Weeks and A New Niece!

I had my 30 week appointment today. It was all just the usual stuff. Blood pressure, pee in a cup, check your weight, ask how you're feeling measure the belly and hear the heartbeat. Everything is right on track. I'm measuring at exactly 30 weeks and my weight gain is doing a lot better than last time. I love listening to my little baby's heartbeat everytime. I asked if she could tell what position she is in because I keep feeling a lot of movement on the right side of my tummy. She felt around and said her head is down and her butt is to the left and feet are on the right. So it's her little legs that have been kicking me like crazy! Sometimes I feel like she is going to kick right out of my tummy. I love just sitting and watching my belly. It's definitely one of the most amazing feelings you can ever experience in your life.
We took a hospital tour on Saturday and it was very exciting and nerve racking at the same time. It's a very nice hospital and it's only about 5-10 minutes away from our house. It made us realize how close we are getting. As we were walking into the hospital we were saying how this is where our first baby is going to be born. We never thought our baby would be born in Kansas. Haha.


In some exciting news- My first niece was born last wednesday! I'm so happy for my sister in law Samantha and the family. I can't wait to meet her. Her and baby J are going to be the best of friends one day.

Annabelle Fayth! She's a little blondie and looks just like her brothers :)

This saturday we are going to see Hanson in concert! Yes this will be number 7 and I'm sooo excited. We'll see how much baby J kicks. I've been listening to non stop Hanson so she will probably be coming out of my belly singing one of their songs. lol.

No comments: