Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving festivities!

We spent our thanksgiving with James and Heather at their house. To give Heather a break since she just gave birth to baby Krew, Jordan decided to cook his very first turkey. For those of you wondering why Jordan made it and not me.... He's actually the better cook out of the two of us. Although I do cook, he enjoys it more than I do and he likes doing more of the special occasion cooking. Which is perfectly fine with me! He also made his famous green bean casserole. 
The turkey turned out great! And all the other food was delicious as well. It's definitely my favorite meal of the year. I love everything about it. I could actually eat it all everyday! Haha. I'm a semi vegetarian but actually like turkey and ham. And of course anything pumpkin is always great. 
It's always fun spending time with family. We even had some extra guests. Some old family friends have been in the area for a job so they got to celebrate with us. 
This is the only picture I got of this girl the whole day because she was too busy playing with her cousins and friends. 

And this silly little guy enjoyed himself even though he didn't get to eat any of the food. Next year will be different. 
These two babies boys luckily took some good naps during dinner so we got to eat with out holding babies. Jayven looks so big in the bouncer compared to Krew! 

James got pretty crunk off of some good ol martinellis! Haha! 

Jayven had a nice little nap on daddy.

Roman pointed out that their shirts were the same but different colors so we had to take a picture of their matching shirts. 

And this girl passed out on our way home from all the Thanksgiving  fun! I hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving! 






















No comments: