Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas at Union Station and seeing Santa!



We went out to Union Station and met up with the cousins so we could meet Santa. It was our first time going there during Christmas time and it's decorated so beautiful! We were taking turns taking pictures on Santa's sleigh then a nice woman came by and asked if we wanted a picture. We were missing one because Jayven was taking a nap in his stroller. 

Then we waited in line with the boys to ride the little train. I waited with her and walked her up thinking she would be too scared to go without me but she went on and wasn't even worried about me. Probably because she had her Ro Ro with her. 

It was such a cute little train ride and of course they were sad when it ended.


Then it was time to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus. We kept asking her if she was ready to meet Santa and she was very excited every time we asked. The closer we got the more nervous she got. But I was pleasantly surprised how calm she was when I sat her on his lap. She was a little nervous but not enough to cry to try to get off his lap. She didn't smile but that was it. I was very proud of her. And Jayven just hung out and was cute the whole time. 

This is definitely a change from last years Santa experience. 

After meeting Santa you walk through some little model trains and then take a walk through a train decorated with a bunch of Christmas stuff.


Jayven had fun looking at all the pretty lights!
Then we walked through the freezing cold to get back inside and have a little snack.

Here's just one example of how beautifully Union Station was decorated. This giant Christmas tree!


I had to take a picture of my babies wearing their festive Christmas shirts! I told Jess to smile and this is what she gave me. Haha.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jayven looks mostly like you. I love Jessalyns I love christmas t-shirt. I'm completely filled with christmas cheer at the moment. :)