Thursday, January 19, 2012

5 Years Later

Jordan and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary on Saturday. We always like to do something fun for our anniversary and we're thankful that my mom has paid for us to stay at a nice hotel for every anniversary. It's been her traditional gift to us. We usually like to get each other a nice present every year too.
Jordan is the best gift giver ever and got me my first sewing machine. I love sewing but I've been doing everything by hand. Now I can do so much more stuff.
We got to stay at the Westin Crown Center in down town Kansas City. The hotel was so nice and we also had a beautiful view of the city from the 15th floor!
And yes Jessalyn spent out anniversary with us. Haha. She was so excited about the hotel room. She was walking all over the place looking at everything and she even loved looking out the big window.
We went to dinner at one of the yummiest restaurants ever. Bucca Di Beppo! Jessalyn was having fun playing peekaboo with the group of girls sitting behind us.
After dinner, we went back to our room and ordered room service dessert. We got some creme brulee. One of our favorites. Jessalyn enjoyed it very much too. We also drank some Martinellis sparkling cider. Jessalyn got a little cray cray and was partying with the whole bottle! lol. It was empty. And one of my favorite things to do for our anniversary is reading the cards we got for each other.
I can't believe we have already been married for 5 years and we even made the cutest little goofiest baby girl ever! Haha. It's definitely one of the best accomplishments we have made in those 5 years. Here's to many, many more great years ahead of us.

No comments: