Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jessalyn's First Royals Game


(Click on the pictures)

We went to a Royals game with James and Heather and her cousins. Isn't this picture just precious!
She had a great time clapping when the crowd did and getting excited whenever anyone else did. And of course she danced whenever they played music.

She had so much fun that she passed out on daddy's lap. She jumped every time the crowd got loud but stayed asleep for a while.


She had a great time watching the game with daddy! We tried to look for a little Royals shirt for her but they were all way too expensive for her to wear it just once. So we dressed her up in blue instead and I found a cute little Royals hair clip.


She had some fun watching the game with cousin Roman too!







I had to take this picture with Jessalyn at the same spot I did when she was in my belly. It's crazy to think she was in my belly and now that's how big she is!

No comments: