Monday, September 5, 2011

Fun at the Park

Today since Jordan had the day off from school and the weather was beautiful outside (low 70s!) we decided to go to the park with James, Heather and the boys.
She was having a great time doing her speedy crawl all over the place. I went down the slide with her a few times and she was a pretty big fan of this blue tube thing. She climbed in it and crawled back and forth and would just sit and hang out. She couldn't figure out how to get out of it so she would sit and look at me and wait for me to get her out. Then she would climb back in.


Days like this are why we love living here in Kansas. I love the cool crisp air in September. Sitting and playing in the green grass and all the beautiful green trees. I'm looking forward to this upcoming fall season!

No comments: