Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Festivities!

We had a fun Christmas holiday season! It was filled with the annual elders quorum white elephant Christmas party. 

It's always a blast. Jonas joined us this year and had his buddy Brooks to hang out with. 


Our annual Christmas brunch was fun. My activity days girls sang 'Santa Claus is coming to town'. 

The kids met Santa! 
Jonas did amazing! Next year he'll most likely be screaming. 
And there was actually no tears! 

Jess and I have been having fun with her new dollhouse that we've put together. We decorated the house with some Christmas trees, wreaths, stockings presents and they were all doll sized. 

We went and saw some Christmas lights at Sar Ko Par park. We had a few not so cold days so it was a perfect night to take a walk around the park at night.

We loved seeing this royals Christmas tree at the store.


My little honorary activity days girl loves going to activities with me. 3 more years until she can go officially!

One of my favorites days is the Sunday before Christmas! I love getting the kids all dressed up and seeing everyone all dressed up in their festive church clothes.
Since I didn't grow up in the church and didn't even celebrate Christmas, it's such a difference being able to sing Christmas songs in church. I love the spirit that I feel on this day! I even picked out some new favorite Christmas songs. 



Grandma sent the kids some money to go shopping with. She sent some cash along with it and Jess thought she was so rich with her 10 one dollar bills. 



Jess and Jayven really enjoyed helping aunt Heather bake and decorate Christmas cookies with lots of sprinkles! 

We visited the mall while daddy was on break. Jess got to spend the money grandma sent at her favorite store and for her dolls a new Christmas dress. 
Jonas and I watched brother and sister ride the horsies at the mall. 
Jess and I had fun trying on hats and H&M.


We enjoyed our hot chocolate in our red starbucks cups!


Jonas got to sit in a high chair for his first time!

Grandma and Grandpa surprised daddy on Christmas Day! I knew they were coming but had to keep it a secret for a while. Jordan was pretty surprised but still had a little hunch. It took Jonas a couple days to warm up to them but then he was perfectly happy hanging out with grandma and grandpa. 

On New Year's Eve we went to a new place that opened up called Main Event. It had bowling and video games. 
Jonas and I just watched.

Jonas hung out with grandpa a little bit too.
Jess and Jayven had so much fun playing games and winning prizes.
On New Year's Day we went to watch The Good Dinosaur with the whole family. 
So far this year is off to a great start!





No comments: