Sunday, July 6, 2014

Royals game 2014

A couple Fridays ago we went to a royals baseball game. We go every year for Cleveland chiropractic days. It was Jessalyn's 4th game and Jayven's first game. 
 
We enjoyed it althought it was very hot. 
You can tell how hot it was by Jess's Rosie cheeks and sweaty hair.
We went with James and Heather and the boys and some other friends from their ward. 
Noah was having fun with Jayven and kept trying to make him laugh.
They were hanging out some royals tattoos so I got one and put it on my cheek. Jess put hers on her arm.

Here's all the crazies minus two baby boys! 

Jayven was so exhausted from all th action that he fell asleep on uncle James and took a good long nap. This is a shock considering he doesn't even let anyone hold him for more than a minute without wanting mommy or daddy.

I made Jess's dress the day before the game. I was looking for a shirt for her to wear that didn't cost a lot since she would most likely only wear it once. Since I couldn't find one then I bought a little piece of royals fabric for $2 and cut out the royals sign and sewed it onto a shirt that I got for $1. I had some white fabric a home already so I just sewed it onto the shirt and voila! There's her girly outfit for the baseball game for a total of $3! And I've had her royals bow since her first game. 

Jayven saw his first fireworks and he didn't cry! He pretty much had this look on his face the whole time! He was really just trying to figure it out.he wanted to sur next to sister halfway through and held into her arm for most of it.


No comments: