Sunday, July 6, 2014

Meeting the Princesses

Last weekend there was an event that was held in Olathe where you can meet Anna and Elsa and take pictures with them. I didn't know much about it but decided to surprise Jess and go. I was not expecting it to be as busy as it was but we had to park across the street and the line was out the door when we got there. 

I only told Jess we were going to get something to eat because they were serving chickfila there. As we were waiting in line she got a peak of some other princesses that I wasn't expecting to see. She was confused and excited at the same time. 

It took us about an hour to get to Rapunzel, and Jasmine and Belle and Cinderella. She was too shy to take a picture with Rapunzel. I was a little afraid that waiting in line might be a waste since she was too scared to even say hi to Rapunzel. But she was mor excited to see jasmine and actually got down and took a picture with her. She was excited despite the terrified look on her face. Haha.
I had to join her to get a picture with Cinderella.
And she was brave brave enough to sit next to belle. 
Then we waited in line for about 40 more minutes to meet Anna and Elsa. I don't think they did the greatest representation of them but Jess was pleased. She would not get close to them without me so I had to get in on the picture. 





No comments: