Thursday, March 21, 2013

13 Week Baby Update

How far along? 13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: nothing yet! I think I even lost a few.

Maternity clothes? Not yet. I still have a few jeans that fit but I just can't button them. So rubber bands do the trick.

Stretch marks? No new ones. Lol. Just the wonderful ones Jess left for me.

Best moment this week: Getting to hear our little jellybeans heartbeat!

Miss Anything? Energy, not feeling nauseous every other day, and being able to eat anything I want.

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: Not really. I've had a few here and there but nothing I constantly crave.

Anything making you queasy or sick: A lot of things make me queasy but it's slowly getting better.

Have you started to show yet: Yup! I feel like I started showing as soon as I found out. Haha.

Gender: We still had a little over a month till we find out!!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. Poor Jordan. Lol.

Looking forward to: Finding out who our little jellybean is so I can go shopping!

I had my 13 week appointment today. I finally got to hear jellybeans heartbeat. Our last appointment at 8 weeks we had our ultrasound and saw the heartbeat but didn't get to hear it till this time. That sound is the greatest sound ever! It was at a strong 160 BPM. Everything else looked great. Next appointment is in 4 weeks!

No comments: