Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jess and I got to spend some time with "RoRo, Cay-bot, Oh-gan", and Aunt Heather. We went to Deanna Rose Farmstead. The last time we went there was last year before she was even one. You can read about that one here

 It was pretty chilly out but it didn't bother anyone. Jess called pretty much everything a puppy. Except for the Horses and bunny. 


 She got to ride her very own tractor. Don't you just love this facial expression! Haha!
 And our favorite part was feeding the baby goats. She thought those were puppies too. The baby goats were so cute. They just came right up to her and started drinking out of the bottle. She stood there and let them drink it with this happy smile on her face. 
 While I was standing there, I had a few goats chewing on my shoe laces and my pants. And Jess just giggled. After the goats finished the bottle Jess kept petting them and giving them hugs. She thought they were very cute but odd looking puppies I'm sure.
 Then we took a nice little stroll to get a snack.
 After snack time we went over to the playground. Jess is always a little scared at first to go down a new slide. I went down the slide first and then she was like okay mommy, if you can do it then I can too.








No comments: