Thursday, August 18, 2011

Deanna Rose Farmstead



Since it didn't feel like a sauna outside on Tuesday we decided to take Jessalyn to the Deanna Rose Farmstead. I'm sure she will appreciate it more when she is older but she still had fun looking at most of the animals.


I'm pretty sure she thought these baby goats were puppies! haha. When she is older she can feed these little babies with a bottle.

(Click on this one to make it bigger)



This little baby cow is named Annabelle. I thought it was so cute because our little niece has the same name.

There was also a buffalo, an eagle, and some more baby goats. There was a big goat that stuck it's head out of the fence and we scooted her stroller a little closer. She was not a fan of that. She started crying and got really scared of it.



I think she is going through a scared phase. She was scared of a lot of random things. Like this saddle that daddy tried to sit her on.


She wasn't scared of this but I was when we went inside of it. I'm scared of weird things. haha. Maybe Jessalyn will take after me when it comes to that.


I absolutely love all the greenery! It's so pretty out there.







I'm sure we will be going back a lot more as she gets older. It's very close to where we live and free on the weekdays!


No comments: