Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More Riding in Cars with Boys

We went to the KC Auto Show in downtown KC for the second year. Here is the post from last year. I think this is turning into a tradition. Heather, Jess me and the boys met Jordan and James at the office. Got some adjustments, went out for lunch and headed to the car show.
Is this a vision of the future? Logan in the drivers seat while cruising around with Caleb, Roman and Jessalyn. Haha. At least Jess will have three tough boys to look out for her when they become teenagers.
Aunt Heather and Jessalyn were matching!
And she was having fun checking out all the cars with Uncle James.
Her favorite part was crawling all over the inside of the cars with her cousins. Maybe next year she will pick out which one her favorite car is.
This one was Caleb's favorite. Bumblebee! He was so excited when he saw this. I loved this one too. There were so many cool Transformers details all over the car.
And here was my favorite! I love sitting inside my future Tundra dreaming what it will be like someday. Haha.
Here was Jordan's favorite. Don't ask me what it is because I don't know. I'm sure it's very fast and extremely expensive though.

No comments: