Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Me Myself and Ike

We decided to stay home and have a nice dinner instead of going out to the packed restaurants. We had some lobster tail and garlic mashed potatoes for dinner and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. My favorite! We tried to put Jessalyn to bed early but she wanted to part of all the excitement. Jordan got me these beautiful mini roses and I made this 3D picture of Jess and me.
And then he got me the most amazing chocolates ever created!!! HANSON chocolates!! The wrapping paper it came in was so pretty I didn't even want to open in.
Aren't these the most beautiful chocolates you have ever seen in your life! Haha. The names of the chocolates from left to right are Me Myself and Ike, Totally Taylor Hazelnut, Zacalicious Caramel, and Blulla Berry. They are almost too beautiful to eat.
But I had to have a taste of this beautiful deliciousness. Thank you hubby! I love them! Oh and I got him a bunch of yummy chocolates from the Russel Stover store. We are in chocolate heaven.

1 comment:

whitney said...

This post made me smile! yay! yay! for a hubby who knows his wife so darn well :)