Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hanson Musical Ride Tour

I'm just getting around to posting about the Hanson concert that we went to last weekend. This was our first concert as parents. Before we had Jessalyn I always went to the concerts hours in advance just so I could get my perfect spot in the front. We would also wait for a long time after hoping Hanson would come out to greet the fans.
It's funny how your priorities change once you have a baby. I really didn't feel like standing around for hours and I really didn't want to leave Jessalyn alone for too long even thought she would most likely be sleeping the whole time.

So instead of going hours early, I put Jessalyn to bed and her uncle James came to watch her. We left to the concert at about 9 pm hoping we skipped the opening act. And also Hanson is known for taking forever to come out after the opening act so we wanted to skip that too. Luckily we got there just in time. We took a look at the merch table then Hanson came out about ten minutes later.

The concert was at the same place we saw them last year and it's a small place so no matter where you stand you can still see them pretty good. They put on an amazing show as always. We had so much fun watching Hanson and listening to their music and we also had a lot of fun watching all the drunk people. There were a lot more drunk people at this show than we've ever noticed before. Or maybe standing in the back they stand out a little more. haha.

I took a picture by their tour bus and waited about five minutes to see if they would come out. But I was tired and wanted to get home to my baby so we left. And Jordan had to be up very early for his paper route. Oh geeze... We're getting old! lol.



And no this isn't our car. I don't think Jordan would allow that. It was a fans car that we passed by so I had to take a picture with it. I can't wait for my next Hanson concert. I think this makes Hanson concert number 8. I'm starting to lose count now. lol.

1 comment:

whitney said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

You're right, though, it's funny how everything seems to shift once the little ones start to come ;)