Sunday, October 30, 2011

A day in the life of Jessalyn

Jessalyn usually sleeps in till about eight or nine every morning. Yesterday she was so excited when daddy was getting ready for work in the morning she wanted to get up and hang out with him at seven am. I was still half asleep and heard her talking in the other with daddy. Then I hear them in the bathroom laughing. I guess she wanted daddy to do her hair while he was doing his and here is what I woke up to! I started cracking up as soon as I saw her. Daddy did a pretty sweet job. Haha.

After we get up and get out of bed we usually go and watch some TV while we eat some breakfast. Then she likes to play with all of her toys for a while until she starts getting sleepy. She has never been a big napper and now she is down to maybe one or two naps a day. Sometimes she fights her naps and it's a battle to finally get her to sleep. Her naps range from about thirty minutes to almost two hours on a good day. But that is pretty rare.
Yesterday while I was doing my hair in the bathroom, I turned over to look at her and there she was relaxing watching TV and eating snacks. She was really enjoying herself. Haha.

Then she thought this basket was pretty awesome and started climbing all over it and trying to get inside of it.

She has a thing with sitting in baskets. Can you tell?! I was going through some of my scrap booking stuff and she was helping by hanging out in the basket and playing with everything.

I love hanging out with this girl! We have so much fun playing with her babies and making messes. Cleaning up the messes aren't quite as fun.

This was the night before. Two of her cousins came over and they decided to start a band. The little Sheffer band rocked! Haha.

No comments: