Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We're almost there!


This week is an exciting week. I am 37 weeks which makes me officially full term. So this means Baby J can come any day now! I'm just going with my gut feeling here but I don't think she has any plans of making her grand entrance any time soon. I think she's nice and snug in my belly and she will be sticking around in there for a little while longer. Which is fine with me. I still want an October baby and I don't think I'm prepared yet mentally or physically. I'm also not ready to be done using being pregnant as an excuse to eat whatever I want and to be lazy. lol. Since I'm getting closer I decided to make a list of things I will miss about being pregnant and things I will not miss.


What I will miss about being pregnant:


-Feeling my baby girl rolling around and kicking and getting hiccups in my tummy.


-People being extra nice and always asking how I am feeling.


- Nobody thinking it's weird to eat as much as I want and what I want.


-Having an excuse to be lazy


-Growing a little human inside my belly.


-The excitement and anticipation of waiting for our baby.



Things I will not miss about being pregnant:


- Feeling my baby girl move when I have a full bladder.


-Peoples comments about how huge I look. Really? When is it ever okay to comment about someones weight telling them they look huge?! Never.


-Waking up literally 5 or more times a night to pee.


-Only being able to sleep on one side or the other and switching sides because the pain on that side was hurting too much.


-Being out of breath easily and waddling like a penguin.


-All the aches and pains.




Well, here's to the last three weeks or so! I can't believe how close we are to meeting our little Baby J!



-

No comments: