Monday, April 19, 2010

My Last Day

My last day of work was on Saturday. Everyone was so nice and had a delicious Mexican food potluck for me since I'm trying to enjoy real Mexican food while I can. lol. Those are homemade chips and salsa made by Melissa. Chips and Salsa is my all time weakness! I could have ate that whole thing by myself. Thank you so much everyone. The food was sooo yummy!!
Rebecca made these special cupcakes especially for me. They were a lot of work and sooooo good. They were chocolate with creamy peanut butter in the middle. Mmmm......Thanks Bec!

Rachael and Rebecca. Two of my fave girls. I'm really going to miss them!

Friends forever!!

Melissa picked this gorgeous cactus flower from her backyard for me! Isn't it amazing!

Here's my station decorated with beautiful flowers from my girls! I'm so loved :)

Here I am right before I started packing up my station. I kept trying to put it off. lol. One thing I really hate doing is saying goodbyes. After I packed everything up I started saying goodbye to everyone and that's when it really hit me. The tears started coming. Especially when I see other people crying. I have definitely been blessed to work with such amazing people that I will forever consider part of my family. I really did get lucky with them. They made my three years in the salon so much fun and we will always have lots of memories to look back on.

No comments: