Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our first ultrasound!

We got to see our baby yesterday! What a miracle it really is. I got a little choked up the moment we saw our little booger wiggling around. Hearing the heartbeat made it seem real but actually getting to see our baby made it ten times more real. What an amazing feeling knowing I'm growing a life inside of me.
Everything was pretty routine. She checked to see if everything was looking good and measured everything. Baby is 12 weeks here. How fun to have our due date 10-10-10! That's very easy to remember. She got a few 3D pictures like the one below. But baby J wasn't cooperating too well to get a very good one. J was either in the wrong position or as soon as we got a good position J would turn the other way. Silly goose! But I think we still got some pretty good ones.
It was so cute seeing J's hands moving around. The picture below J is waving. Not sure if you can see the hand very well but there are some tiny little fingers.

The dr. had me push down on my stomach to wake the baby up so we could try to get a could shot. It was so funny seeing J react to my hand pushing down on my tummy. J was probably thinking "Mom, leave me alone I'm trying to sleep." lol. And whenever I would laugh you could see the baby moving around.

J is waving again . You can see the tiny hand and fingers better in this one.

Here is a video we got of our little wiggler in action. I love the little legs at about 17 seconds and the tiny arms moving up by the face at about 50 seconds! So adorable!


No comments: