Monday, March 1, 2010

Dear Baby "J"

Dear Baby J-

From the first moment that I realized you were in my tummy I fell in love. That first moment was on Friday, Febuary 5, 2010. I will never forget the feeling I had when I first realized you were there. Your daddy and I had a little suspicion when I was almost a week late....which never happens. The drive home from Walmart to home was the longest drive of my life to take that pregnancy test. As soon as I saw that second line slowly show up, I had your daddy on the phone. I wanted to wait till he got home to tell him but I was too excited and anxious I couldn't wait one more second. My hands were shaking like crazy thinking about how much our lives are about to change in the biggest way possible. I told Penny that she is going to be a big sister. I don't quite know how she took that. Twenty minutes later your daddy got home and I showed him the POSITIVE pregnancy test to show him the proof. He was speechless but couldn't be more excited. I think we were both very shocked by this little surprise. We were not planning you yet but we wouldn't have it any other way. You are the best surprise we could ever ask for! The next morning just to make sure I took another pregnancy text. Positive. I showed daddy again and he still couldn't believe it. That tuesday we went to the doctor to confirm that it's true. That you are going to join our little family in a little while. And yup......it couldn't be more true! October is going to be a very exciting month. All of your grandparents and Aunts and Uncles and cousins are so anxious to meet you. But not more anxious than us. We knew we wanted you but we didn't realize how much we actually wanted you until you were there. In my belly making me very exhausted and a little naseaus and not a whole lot of fun right now. But you are the very best reason to be feeling that way. We can't wait to see whose nose you have. I hope it's your daddy's. And whose smile you have. I hope that's your daddy's too. But one thing we are pretty sure about is that you are going to have tons of dark hair and we already love you very much and can't wait to meet you in October!
Love,
Your Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have so excited ..i love it..i was reading and i felt like i was there jamie..awwww... love ya delrae