Monday, August 3, 2009

Mt. Lemmon

We decided to take a little trip up to Mt. Lemmon. We wanted to get away for the day and wanted to take Penny somewhere. It was around 105 degrees in Tucson and when we got up there it was about 75-80s! I can't believe you only have to drive about an hour and some and the scenery and weather is completely different. That's what I love about Arizona.
I think we really take where we live for granted. We do live in a dry, boring desert but we don't realize how beautiful the surroundings really are. Penny had a great time and it was good for her to get out. All she really wanted to do was chase the birds! (It looks like I have a tattoo on my ankle. I do. Me and Jordan decided we wanted to look cool with pirate ship temporary tattoos. lol.)


We sat on top of this rock for a little while and enjoyed the scenery. It was very windy but still beautiful. A good escape from the everyday world.







No comments: