Saturday, August 22, 2009

A little update

Tomorrow we leave for Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon! Finally! I'm so excited to see Sarah. It has almost been a year. We have been counting down the days. I was so anxious to get off of work today because I had to come home and clean the whole house and do laundry and pack. Luckily I have such an amazing husband and when I looked in the laundry hamper ALL of the laundry was done. Thank goodness! One big thing off my list. It took me about an hour to pick out my clothes to wear for the trip. I have no idea why it takes me so long to pack. I'm the biggest procrastinator in the world. I sat on the floor of my closet and stared at my clothes, played with Penny and took a little break and laid down. lol. I'm so anxious to see the adventures that me and Sarah can get ourselves in. It should be a very exciting week. Lots of pictures to come very soon!

No comments: