Monday, April 20, 2009

Parker Canyon

Jordan and I took our first camping trip together over the weekend. We went with some of the girls from the salon to Parker Canyon. We had to go out and get a bunch of things because we didn't have anything to begin with. Just like my pink bike I had to get a pink fishing pole. This was my first fishing trip and I loved it. It's so relaxing just sitting out by the lake with the sun shining down and a nice breeze waiting for some fish. We didn't catch any but it was still fun giving it a try. It took me a few tries to learn how to cast. Haha. But I finally got the hang of it. We got there on Saturday night after all of us girls got off of work. Luckily the guys had everything set up when we got there. It was nice and chilly that night so we sat around the campfire. Then Cristina got the idea that we should go fishing at 11:00 at night. Everybody got out their fishing poles and tried setting everything up in the dark which wasn't very easy. I had no idea what I was doing. We went down on the dock and went fishin in the dark. It was freezing and we weren't catching anything so we went back the the camp site. We woke up bright and early the next morning with the sun shining through our tent. Penny had a great had a great time down by the lake. I tried to make her go swimming in the water but she wouldn't go all the way in. She would put her feet in and her nose in and rescue rocks out of the water. lol. Then she just laid around and did a little sun bathing. We are probably the only girls that go shopping to buy new clothes for a camping trip and plan out outfits. But what do you expect from a bunch of hairstylists/makeup artists/ girly girls!!! Jordan and I will definitely go on another trip soon and us girls had a blast. Here are a few of many pictures.
Trying to stay warm around the campfire.

I'm sure Penny was trying to rescue a rock in the background. Haha!




We knew we were crazy but we forgot to make smores that night and we were really craving them. It didn't matter that it was broad daylight and 80 degrees. We needed to get our smores fix!

We saw these shirts and had to get them for our camping trip!








No comments: