Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun With The Nephews











A few weekends ago we had Jago, Leland, and Wyatt over for a little over night slumber party. They always love going over to Uncle Jo Jo and Aunt Jamies house. They get so excited and pack up their little backpacks and get all ready to go. Jago always needs to take a movie or maybe a video game, Leland needs his Pooh blanket and Wyatt is just fine with anything we bring with him. lol. They really love Aunt Jamies closet mostly because they think everything I have in it is super hero stuff. They like to put on my sparkly belts, or "buckle" as Jago calls it, and pretend that they are Batman or Superman! I know one day they will look back at the pictures that I take and say "Aunt Jamie...what in the world were you thinking letting us dress like that!". lol. It's all good memories and perhaps blackmail one day. Just kidding! Here are just a few of the many pictures I have captured of the boys. Leland gets a lot more into it. He even found one of my shirts and thought it was a dress so he put it on and said, "I'm a mommy!" HAHA! And you know I had to take a picture of that. I figured I would share it.






No comments: