Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Moving Day!

Well, it has been exactly 4 years since my last post on this blog. I switched over to Wordpress for a little while during my pregnancy with Jemma because that was a huge dilemma and apparently needed it’s own blog. Then I took a blogging break and I wanted  to check out my old blog posts and loved reading all the memories. So I decided that I needed to keep up on writing about our life so I can have these memories. 

2020 has been quite the year so far. It started out with the funeral of my beautiful sister in law Samantha. Maybe  I will do a separate post about that. February was filled with filled with preparing to move back to Arizona and frantically trying to find a house to live in. March began with packing and and we left Kansas on March 7. Here are some pictures of how that went. 

Here are the kids sleeping in their room the last night on their mattresses. 

This is what our house looked like the night before! It was crazy seeing it all filled with boxes. We spent the most years of our marriage in this house. 6 years! We moved in with an almost 3 year old little girl and a newborn baby boy. And then through the years we brought home another baby boy and another baby girl. We outgrew that house a long time ago so even though we had many memories there we have been ready to leave for a long time. 
We’re thankful for all the help we had from our ward family packing up the moving truck!  


It was so hard saying bye to the cousins. I love this picture of Bobo and Declan. Bobo is 4 and Declan is 3 and they’re almost the same size! 

Jemma had fun hanging out with uncle James for the last time for a while! 

One more last picture of all the Missouri cousins before we hit the road! 
We also had lots of little “helping” hands. 
We took one last walk through of our house. It was very bittersweet seeing it so empty! 
And said all of our last goodbyes




One last family group picture before we left!


And we’re off on our new adventure! 

No comments: