Monday, March 28, 2016

9 Year Anniversary Vacation


Every year for our anniversary we have a little stay cation at a hotel near by. Jess loves staying in hotels and I think no Jayven also shares the love.

Jonas even got to join in on the fun.


We also like to exchange gifts. 
I made jordan a little scrapbook with pictures and memories from every year we have been married. That's 9 years!! 

Jordan got me this cute little book. He knows me well and knows my love for stationary and journaling this one is such a cut idea!
He also got me these Alex and Ani bracelets with my dad in mind! My favorite gift.

The kids enjoyed hanging out in the hotel.

We also went shopping at the legends which was nearby our hotel.

Jess has recently discovered the wizard of oz and is currently her favorite movie so she thought that it was pretty amazing that this mall has the yellow brick road! She also loves the fact that she lives in Kansas wher Dorothy is from. 

No comments: