Saturday, May 23, 2015

Baby Shower for baby J number 3!

My sweet friends Jennae and Brielle threw a baby shower for me and my fellow pregnant momma Lindsay.


These his and hers diaper cakes are so cute!


I'm so thankful for the friends who came out to celebrate with us. 

I really love the idea of sharing the spotlight with someone else since I don't like all the attention on me. So it was fun taking turns opening presents.  

I love all the great gifts I got from everyone. My newest baby boy got some great new things.

And a special thanks to my sister in law Heather for the yummy treats!

We had a great turn out! We can't wait to meet our babies very soon.

After the baby shower I had a little selfie photo session with this proud big sister! 
She can't wait or have another little baby brother
Jayven is super excited too. Just kidding. He has no idea what his future holds. Haha!

No comments: