Saturday, April 18, 2015

29 weeks!


Week: 29

Weight Gain: 23 pounds. Eek!

Cravings:  Cookies, cake, ice cream, shakes,milkshakes. You know... All that healthy stuff. Lol. 

Clothing: I've already switched to maternity shirts because my regular shirts seems to ride up and maternity pants are so much more comfy

Best Moment this week: well I have a dr. Appointment coming up. But nothing exciting. 

Miss Anything? Energy!! I have never gotten any energy throughout this whole pregnancy. Not even during the second trimester. Oh and sleeping on my stomach.

Movement? Yup!!! He's not super active. I mostly feel him on my right side and very high or very low because of where my placenta is.

Anything making me sick or queasy? Nope luckily I haven't had very much of that this pregnancy. 
 
Mood: it depends on the day. I would like to think I'm in a pretty good mood but my patience level is very low. Haha. 

Looking forward to: seeing my baby boy... But he can stay in for a while longer!

Gender? BOY!!


The beginning of this pregnancy went by so slow but after about 13 weeks I feel like it has flown by. I think having a crazy 4 year old and an active toddler has helped with that. Luckily this pregnancy has been a lot less eventful than it was with Jayven. No placenta previa this time! It's been a pretty easy pregnancy so far. My only complaints are that I feel exhausted more than I don't. I have very little energy and some days I feel dizzy which I just found out from my last appointment that I'm slightly anemic so I've been prescribed iron pills. I'm also still breastfeeding Jayven about 3 times a day so that's taking a lot of my energy away. Yes you read that right, I'm 29 weeks pregnant and still breastfeeding my 20 month old. Jess was breastfed until she was 2 1/2 and it was when I got pregnant with Jayven. When I found out I was pregnant this time, Jayven was only 14 months old and knew neither of us were ready to be done. He was still such a little baby. He still hasn't shown any signs of weaning and really want to keep going until he is atleast 2. He turns 2 in August. Baby is due in July. So looks like I will be nursing a toddler and a newborn at the same time. My midwife says he might not like the taste or the milk after the baby is born and might wean himself. Or he might find it weird but keep going anyway. Either way, I'm fully prepared to tandem nurse. 

I passed my glucose test! Woo hoo! I didn't really doubt that I would since I never had any problems with it before. I have no officially started seeing my midwife every 2 weeks. Which only means we are that much closer. Some days I feel totally over being pregnant. My back always hurts, my feet hurt, I feel huge, he feels super low and it's getting almost impossible to pick things up off the floor. But then again I really do enjoy being pregnant. Being able to grow a human inside me is still as amazing the third time around. And the closer I get the more nervous I get about being a mother of three. Which means Jordan and I will be outnumbered! But Jess is super excited to have another baby in the house and even though Jayven has no idea what's going to happen, he really loves babies so I know he's going to be a great big brother. 

Well, here's to the last trimester! 

No comments: