Monday, August 26, 2013

My NICU schedule

This has been my life the past 2 weeks:

9:00 AM try my best to go to Jayven's 9 am feeding. I feed him. Hold and snuggle him for about an hour then I head home to spend time with Jessalyn. 

12:00 next feeding. I do the same thing. Feed. Hold. Snuggle. Go home. Eat lunch. Spend some time with my baby girl. Pump. Head back to the hospital. 

3:00 Same thing. Feed. Hold. Snuggle. Home. Pump. 

6:00 Same as above. The nurses have a shift change at 7:15 so it takes a little longer to get the nurses attention to put him back so I can go back home. 

9:00 PM I usually get home at about 10 pump some more before I go to bed. Go to sleep then start the day all over again the same way. 

Thank goodness Jordan is on break and my mom is here to help! 

No comments: