Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Time!

Summer has officially begun around here. A little too soon for my taste but that's okay. We are off to a good start anyway. 
 Jess and Roman seem to be attached at the hip these days... or at least Jess would like to be. Haha. So far we've gotten to watch Logan and Caleb play their last two flag football games of their first season. We get to dress up in cute little summer outfits and sandals. 
 Summer movie time is here too. And in honor of the much anticipated Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises, we got to go see the actual Batman Tumbler and Bat pot from the movies! I'm a huge Batman fan and always have been since I was little so Jordan and I enjoyed this WAY more than the kids. lol. 


 Jessalyn could care less about anything if a puppy is around!


 I got to spend an evening in the ER by myself because I hadn't been feeling well and suspected I had a UTI. I was right. No fun at all but I'm feeling better.
 My mother and father in law came into town to visit. All the guys got to spend a day golfing so us girls got to get out and spend some time together. 
 We went to a pottery painting place and had lots of fun trying to be creative. We will definitely be returning there. 


 I made a coffee mug, Heather made a birthday plate and our mother in law made a coaster.
 The pools officially opened up on Saturday so we all went out to cool off in the water. 
 Jessalyn is loving this slide. Or as she calls it a "Wee!" She went down it I don't know how many times. She was even good about waiting her turn.
 She has been very daring. We have to keep our eyes on her every second because she jumps right in with out any warning. She wants to copy everything Roman does and he is quite the daredevil himself. Here's to a fun and eventful summer ahead!


No comments: