Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meeting Santa

We went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory over the weekend. One of our favorite restaurants! I got the dulce de leche cheesecake. I think that one is my new favorite next to the banana cream. Jessalyn got to sit in a booster seat like a big girl and was loving the bread. She took that big piece of bread with her and kept eating it all the way home.
Saturday morning we had our Ward Christmas breakfast where they served pancakes and sausage.

Jessalyn watched all of her friends play but being like mommy and daddy she was too shy to actually go play with them. It takes her some time to warm up.

And she got a special treat. She got to meet Santa! HAHA! Isn't this picture priceless.

As soon as we got close to him she started grabbing onto me. I tried to sit her on his lap but all she did was this. So Santa made me sit on his lap. She still wasn't having it. So the result was me laughing and Jessalyn trying to get away. Haha. She was fine as soon as she walked away. She's funny about strangers anyway but this stranger had a very scary big beard. I would have been scared too. But I'm sure when she is older she will laugh at this picture.

After meeting Santa she hung out with her friend Nate. He's just a few months older than her. Future husband maybe? Haha.


No comments: