Sunday, November 21, 2010

6 Weeks Old!

Jessalyn turned 6 weeks yesterday and she has already changed so much. I feel like I woke up one day and she looked different. She has definitely gotten a little chunkier. She loves to eat! I love chunky babies. The rolls look so cute on them. She just started smiling too. It was the cutest thing the first time I saw it. I was talking to her and she must have thought what I was saying was funny because she smiled really big almost like she was going to laugh. Then she gave daddy a smile when he came home. She also things her Uncle James is pretty hilarious because she gave him a bunch of smiles too.
Penny loves Jessalyn so much. She is always trying to lick her face but we stop her before she does it. I joke around and say that Penny thinks she is so little and cute and looks like a mini version of her dad so that's why she loves her so much.


No comments: